Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reverse Shallow Depth

Reverse Depth. Bannack, MT, mid- afternoon 10/20/11 - f/4.0, 1/500 , ISO 100
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
Camera Raw edit. All I did for this one was, adjusted the light and contrast to get a better color change between the fence and the building on how I saw it that day in Bannack.






Reverse Depth 2. Bannack, MT, mid afternoon 10/20/11 - f/4.0, 1/1250 , ISO 100
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
Same with these one. I was able to bring out more features in the building because it is the reverse depth of the previous picture. 

 This type of photography is something I still need to work on. Getting your camera's aperture just right and knowing when to use a tripod is key. I need to be able to learn those things first so I will be able to add a blurry foreground or background to enhance my subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment