Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bannack Portraits

Thane the Cowboy. Bannack, MT, early afternoon 10/20/11 - f/4.5,1/80 , ISO 800
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
Photoshop edit. This was already a great shot, I didn't have to make a lot of enhancements to it. I just warmed up the light on his face and on his shirt.  


Rebekah. Bannack, MT, late afternoon 10/20/11 - f/5.6, 1/200 , ISO 100
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS
Rebekah is already natrually pretty. I didn't need to make a lot of changes either. I just wanted her to be the central focus. I toned down the light so it would add to the darkness of the background.
Rebekah 2. Bannack, MT, early afternoon 10/20/11 - f/4.0, 1/15 , ISO 100
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
I really liked this angle of the shot and the dark background makes her the central focus. I just added the same enhancements has previously mentioned.  

 After doing this weeks portraits with practice of last weeks portraits, I got a good feel of body composition so my subject is the dominant feature of my picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment