Saturday, October 22, 2011

Action Blur & Freeze

Ghostly Rebekah. Bannack, MT, early afternoon 10/20/11 - f/8.0, 2.0 , ISO 80
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
Photoshop edit. For this one I intensified the brightness of the piece so one could tell the hallway was yellow. I also cut out the guy in the back corner to seem more ghostly. As far as the colors go I think I could of gone really dark or really bright depending on the feel I was looking for.

Ghost Jumper. Bannack, MT, early afternoon 10/20/11 - f/2.7, 1/400 , ISO 400
Cannon PowerShot Sx30 IS 
Doing a freeze shot was a little harder to do. To find out what shutter speed worked the best. After a few tries and a lot of jumps I was able to capture her in mid air. 


 Being a beginner I feel like some of this is based on luck, until you know what you are doing and understand photography. So I consider myself lucky to have been able to get cool shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment