Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Photographic Society Contest

                        Burn. Rexburg, ID; 10/30/11, 10:00 pm- 8.0 megapixel camera phone.

I entered this into the Photographic Society's Contest on Campus, on November 29, 2011. I thought about all the different things that could be abstarct. Usually it's something that you can't tell what it is or it makes you take a double-take to try and understand what it is. I was out with my roommates and didn't have my camera on me, but I had my phone. I was just intrigued by this image I had to capture it. Later on, I thought it might work for abstract. I used different filters on this, and it made it look more abstract looking. But, this was the one I chose. I chose this piece because I think it is visually appealing and it filled my requirement for class! If I had more time I would edit it to make it look more abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment